Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Man who Inspired me to use a Camera - Mahesh Kularatne

He's a ‘man of many words’... I mean literary, a man of many words. He talks, talks, talks and talks, talks, talks, until someone has to tell him to ‘Shut up!!!!’. He fails to understand indirect implications to shut up viz., looking at the watch, seeming to be busy with other things, etc. Despite all this, he (on his own) has mastered the fine art of capturing real-life and still-life objects through a camera – also known as ‘Photography’.


One would see him taking pictures with his Sony Ericsson p1i , at the most random moments, while working on his Best Selling Products report, while starting his Scooty Pep or even while hanging from a cliff! I’m sure someone who doesn’t know him, can think he is crazy!


You will find his phonecam journal and his photostream on the web. You’ll see something unique in every picture. Personally, I like his phonecam journal .




4 comments:

  1. Thanks chatu, this is really nice and i m really like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up to my friend mahesh... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you described Mahesh!... "He talks, talks, talks and talks, talks, talks, until someone has to tell him to ‘Shut up!!!!’."
    But yeh Mahesh truly has loads of talents... need to try and master one as well though... and those photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you chathu. He's the person who spread his photography fever to me. But I love it ... :-)

    ReplyDelete